Hi, everyone, and welcome back! I hope you’re doing well and staying productive.
Today, I want to share with you five journaling prompts to help you get to know yourself a bit better and have more awareness of who you are.
I’m sure you’ve heard of journaling by now. It’s all over the place, and for a good reason. Journaling is an awesome way to destress and open up about any and everything that’s going on in your life. The benefits are vast. Some being:
- Keep tract of emotions, daily activities, and anything else that may be keeping space in your mind
- Jot down ideas
- Inspire creativity
- Set goals and plans to achieve them
It doesn’t matter whether you are happy, sad, angry, content, or feeling lost. Journaling is a therapeutic way to get a better understanding of what you’re feeling.
My journaling/writing journey has been enlightening and eye-opening. Since middle school, I’ve journaling most of my thoughts, emotions, and life events. It has allowed me to become more aware of myself and why I react the way I do to certain situations. I’m allowed to be as open and honest as I want to be without judgment, and I don’t have to worry about my innermost thoughts and desires being told to anyone.
Enough about me, let’s get into these journaling prompts!
5 Journaling Prompts for Self-Awareness
(FYI: You don’t have to complete all of these prompts in one sitting. If you want, you can complete one each day for the next five days. It’s all up to you. Happy journaling!)
1. List 10 things you love about yourself.
2. What are some habits you would like to get rid of? What are some habits you’d like to pick up?
3. What would make you happy right now?
4. Describe your dream career.
5. If you could change three things about yourself, what would they be? Why?
I hope these prompts will help you gain a better understanding of yourself. Please don’t forget to subscribe and stay tuned for more encouraging posts from me. Have a wonderful day!