It’s Faith Friday time! How are you doing on this wonderful Friday? I hope you’re doing well and thriving.
I consider myself a relatively new Christian. I officially gave my life to Christ almost four years ago. I’ll be honest with you and say that this has been a journey of many ups and downs. There have been many days where I wanted to give up because what I thought following Christ was going to be like wasn’t it at all.
I’ll share my whole with you so that if you’re new to the faith or considering becoming a Christian can have a good depiction of what being a Christian is about from my point of view. Stay tuned for that post!
Today, I want to share some of my favorite Bible verses that help me continue to push forward and exercise my faith. For those of you who are Christian and have been for a while, you know that it can be challenging to keep the faith when you face difficulties.
We’ll want to throw in the towel, but we must keep in mind that God is with us through everything we go through. He will never leave us!
So, here are ten Bible verses to help you to increase your faith!
- Matthew 21:22 – “And whatever you ask in prayer, you will receive, if you have faith.”
- Romans 10:17 – “So faith comes from hearing, and hearing through the word of Christ.”
- Hebrews 11:1 – “Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen.”
- Philippians 4:13 – “I can do all this through him who gives me strength.”
- Luke 1:17 – “For nothing will be impossible with God.”
- 2 Corinthians 5:7 – “For me walk by faith, not by sight.”
- Ephesians 6:16 – “In all circumstances take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming darts of the evil one.”
- 1 Corinthians 16:13 – “Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be courageous; be strong.”
- James 2:17: “In the same way, faith by itself, if it is not accompanied by action, is dead.”
- James 2:24: “You see that a person is considered righteous by what they do and not by faith alone.”
Which Bible verse(s) were your favorites? Let me know in the comment section below!
Have a great day!